Section 8: FEES STRUCTURES & PAYMENT
All payments shall be paid directly to KAM MEDICARE PHARMACY Bank account at CRDB – Vijana branch DSM (Account No. 01J1005525700) or KAM COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES Bank account at CRDB – Ubungo branch DSM (Account No. 0150435535400)
- Bring bank slips to the college.
- The fees are payable in full or in two installments at the beginning of each academic year / semester.
- Application Form Fee is 50,000/= Tsh: /= to be paid through the bank account above.
- Clinical Medicine Course (CA & CO), Medical Laboratory Course (CMLT & DMLT), Nursing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Direct Diploma Programmes & Other programmes
1: DIPLOMA – UPGRADING: (N.T.A LEVEL 6)
2: CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA - DIRECT ENTRY (N.T.A LEVEL 5 & 6)
3: Basic Certificate N.T.A Level 4 (Pharmaceutical (Pharmacy) Dispensing, Basic Technician
Certificate in Community Health)
4: Foundation Courses: Health /Laboratory Attendant.
5: Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children Examination fee
Other payment pending on examination regulation may be needed / arises.
- National Examination Supplementary fees